Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I could live here (or at least spend the night): The Farmhouse Inn.

I LOVE this inn even though I've never been. (am I a poet and didn't...well, you know)  I'm not even sure how I came across it but I'm so glad I did. I would make a trip to the west coast just to enjoy this.  Joy, now that you're out there, could you and Chris check it out...all in the name of research, of course.

The Farmhouse Inn is located in Forestville, Ca. and is part of Sonoma Valley.  Again, never seen it in person but when I think about this farmhouse I wonder what it would take to transform my little "farmhouse" into something similiar. A good dose of white paint would seem to be the first obvious step.  Bread Winner, can we repaint??
Room 9
Main House room. Click here for more details.
Barn Room. Click here for more details.

This is one of the cottage rooms.  Click here for more details.

The above images were provided by http://www.farmhouseinn.com/.

Here's to Sonoma Valley!


No comments:

Post a Comment