Sunday, December 19, 2010

I laughed, I cried, it was better than CATS.

If you can see this service today at 6pm eastern, you really should. The opening was so fun, the middle was so beautiful and the end was so powerful. Really, I spent most of the last 30 minutes with a lump in my throat willing myself not to cry and then when I finally went into ugly, quiet crying the Bread Winner stepped in with a shoulder to cry on and a strong hug letting me know that even though crying in public isn't his bag, it's okay that it's occasionally mine. I'm moved by music, what can I tell you?

Tonight we have luminaries displayed down the streets of our neighborhood which means everyone's out walking around, taking in the soft glow of hundreds of candles and then warming up with cookies and cider at our neighbors, Liesl and Scott.  Really nice night. If I can get decent pics, I'll be sure to post.

Have a good Sunday, all.


image  provided by turnbacktogod.com



No comments:

Post a Comment