Saturday, February 26, 2011

Careful what you "dig"

Remember this post?

MICHAEL Michael Kors MICHAEL Michael Kors Acrylic-Strap Chronograph Watch



This was one of two watches I was "digging".  And in honesty, the one I liked the most.

Well, my birthday was this week and guess who got an awesome, cool watch?  That's right....me!  TBW comes through again.  He had been out of town for over a week, Jane was creating chaos at school and I was just ready to get my reinforcement home!  Well, TBW knew it had been a long few days and made sure my birthday was a huge success and it was.

The only dilemma.....when I put my awesome, cool watch on:



I started to feel like I was channeling:

No offense, Flav.

BW, it's the thought that counts and once again you came through in a big way.   Love you.

For those of you wondering what will come of the watch....I'll be trying on some other options today and making an exchange for something a little more subtle.  The take away: not all rocking looks are meant to be rocked by everyone regardless of "digability".

images via: Michaelkors.com, hiphopruckus.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment