Wednesday, February 9, 2011

If I was at work today....

I would be a part of this:



This is the initiative the First Lady has taken to fight childhood obesity which I think we would all agree deserves attention.  Even in my own home, I struggle on a daily basis trying to assure my child is getting enough healthy food.  Let's just say, some days are better than others.

If you're interested, go here at 4pm to watch the First Lady's speech live. You'll see the Let's Move icon on the right hand side and that will get you where you want to be.

Well, no Michelle Obama but I did have a legend in my midst this morning.


What?  Not sure who this is?  It's Cinderella, of course.  What you can't tell from this picture is that she had just married Charm.  Prince Charming is what you may call him but seems these two have a special relationship.  No formality necessary.

For anyone keeping track, this has been my first week at work and it's been great.  Coming into my office for the first time was like showing up to a party.  Balloons, streamers, confetti and a welcome sign on the front door. Seriously, when was the last time someone wrote your name in glitter?  It really is a lost art. It was awesome and certainly helped calm the first day jitters.  

I hope everyone is doing well and staying warm.  Even though the schedule has beefed up some, still enjoying this blog. Thanks for checking in on us.



No comments:

Post a Comment