Thursday, November 11, 2010

Beachy keen







In late spring, the bread winner, Jane and I meet my family at Rosemary Beach for a pre-summer vacay. Did you know it's possible to have low humidity at the beach? As a girl with naturally curly hair, this is worth noting. The entire property is fantastic. Shaded boardwalks, mesmerizing architecture, the soft glow of gas lanterns at night and did I mention the beach?  Simply beautiful.

Outdoor dining area behind fountain
We have rented a couple of houses but our favorite is Villa Belize. It's on the beach side of 30A and its convenience to the beach and the pool (1 of 4, I think?) is perfect when vacationing with a little one.Master bedroom with queen bed

View toward water from balcony
images furnished by www.VRBO.com/32812
The entire property is full of well appointed homes and walking the grounds during the day is certainly fun, but the real thrill is at night when you occasionally get a peak at the beautiful interiors. Does that make me a boarder line stalker? 

This is another home, Sharp's cottage, that I think is lovely.



These images furnished by www.Rosemarybeach.com
I heart these white walls and ebony floors. The furnishings are beautiful. Dark wood accents and a mixture of white and sand colored upholstery. Of course, what beach home would be complete without a hit of blue somewhere? Love it, love it.  Oh, and how could I forget those lighting fixtures and  floor to ceiling doors/windows? Just lovely. I've never stayed in this home but maybe one day....That's the beauty of the rental, it's fun to pretend for a week and I would have a great time pretending in this house.

For more information on Sharp's cottage click here and if you book it, let me know how it lives.

Have a nice night, everyone.






















No comments:

Post a Comment