Thursday, December 9, 2010

Etsy Score

I just had to share these with you. These little messages are from Jessica Swift at www.jessgonacha.etsy.com. I bought these two (frames not included) and spent less than $20. I love these because they really say it all. I was planning to give one to Jane for Christmas but I realized this means nothing more to her than a rectangle with letters in it at this point so I've opted to just put it in her room and discuss at a later date.  The red one is for a friend of mine who Jane and I see about once a month is one of those special people in your life that deserves a daily reminder that they're loved. I guess that's really all of us, isn't it?



Frames from Target

I hope you're all doing well. I've got A LOT to fill you in on  like a wreath making party I had here last night and more Christmas decor at the Jacquins'!  Did I just go into dorky blog mode? Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment