Monday, January 31, 2011

Bread Winner shout out.

I know, you're gagging but I have to do this.  The Bread Winner had another busy weekend with Jane while I was working and neither seemed any worse for the wear.  TBW and Jane found the budget theater this weekend which was a hit. Megamind is evidently a winner for parent and child alike.  Popcorn and coco (cherry coke) are usually a sure bet too.

He even got her to church this morning on time, looking adorable and hair beautifully coiffed.  Sunday mornings are becoming a little different since I'm now at church working.  This means I'm leaving Jane and TBW at home and they come in a little later and meet me for the 11am service. Two Sundays down and they're doing a great job.


As for me, I'm getting to know this great group of ladies and realizing more all the time, how great this gig     is.  We spent Friday night and all day Saturday hosting K-5 grades at the bowling alley. Long hours but a huge success.  Seems anytime you dim the lights for "cosmic bowling", a high pitched scream is inevitable. They loved it.



Have a great Monday, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment