Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I've been meaning to tell you...



www.onekingslane.com, you need to check this out.  Different sales every day on home decor, gourmet kitchen products, books, candles, etc. at prices up to 70% off retail.  Their products are on the mid to higher end of things but unique and seem to be of good quality. It's not going to take the place of Target but you might finally buy that cashmere throw you've been wanting and get it for half the price.  What?  Is that just me?  I know. I'm a sucker for discounted, over-priced merchandise. What can I say?

You have to become a member but it's free and painless and then they send the sale of the day to your inbox.  You just have to be on top of things b/c their items go fast. Check it out. Let me know if you get anything good.

No comments:

Post a Comment