Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Multiple Choice

These are pictures of:



A) The newest and coincidentally the cutest, Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader.
B) The latest twist in crossing guard fashion.
C) The future of day glow duct tape.
D) The most budget friendly tiger costume known to man. Give it another look.  It's a tiger.

It's circus week at Jane's school and today they are all headed to the "big top" dressed as a circus character. Jane wanted to be a horse but I just didn't have it in me. Once we put the whiskers on, she started warming up to the big cat idea. 

This is our last week at Roswell Presbyterian and I just have to mention how thankful I've been for the opportunity for Jane to attend.  Her teachers and the school's administration have been top notch and as a parent I always knew she was in good hands. Moving into a new school will be an adjustment but I know she will be in equally capable hands and will quickly take to it as she's done with Roswell Pres. 

Here's to life's evolution! Have a good Tuesday, all.

1 comment:

  1. Cutest "big cat" I've ever seen. Although, I gotta be honest.......with that spunk, can totally see her as a future Bengals cheerleader. Watch out world.......here she comes!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete