Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Whoever's marketing Valentine's Day.....

job well done.  Is it just me or does this holiday just seem to get bigger and bigger?  When I was a kid I would get a card from my grandparents that might include five bucks and usually, that was it.  Now it's become a whole gift giving opportunity.

I present to you exhibit A:


Balloons, miniature mailboxes filled with cards addressed to Jane and me, flowers, a stuffed animal and chocolates, the Bread Winner went all out for his girls.

So you're probably wondering how Jane and I took care of TBW.  Well, TBW mentioned wanting a robe and I was on it.  After looking a couple of places I found what I thought would be perfect. Nothing too long, nothing too heavy.  I even payed a little extra to get his monogram put on it.  Let's just say it didn't work out quite like I planned.  The robe was a little shorter than I realized and when he put it on...


Is anyone else getting a visual of Cousin Eddie from Christmas Vacation?  He was a good sport though and Jane thought it was perfect.  Need I remind you, she's three.

Hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day and remember, it's always the thought that counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment