Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Awkward Family Photos

What a JEWEL!  This website, www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com, came into my life about a year ago. I don't visit the site often but it never disappoints when I do.

We had our own awkward photo a few weeks ago when Jane was handling the shot.


It immediately brought this pic from AFP to mind. Click here for link. Please, enjoy!

I highly recommend you carve a good 20 minutes out of your day/evening to just immerse yourself in the site.  Laughter is good for the soul!  And, please, feel free to let me know your favorites. Would love to laugh with you even if it's long distance.

We rebounded with TBW managing the camera......: )

1 comment:

  1. Ummm, hello?? Where are you? It's been over two months since your last post........ Just teasing, I know you're incredibly busy. Just wanted to say I miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete