Sunday, October 16, 2011

It was a great day....it was a super waaaay

To spend some time together.  For those of you unfamiliar with the viewing preferences of 3 and 4 year olds, the title is reference to a song sang on one of Jane's favorite shows,  The Fresh Beats Band.  Just think Kids Incorporated from the 80's and you're getting there.

So this weekend was spent with family in a place close to my heart, Oxford, Mississippi.  It was great.  Weather beautiful, town abuzz with football fanfare and the Ole Miss campus was just stunning.  The campus has changed a lot since TBW and I attended 15 years ago but the spirit is all the same. Cliche I know but felt like coming home.

I will now proceed to bore you with pics. In addition to the fam, pictured is also one of my dearest friends, Kerry who if I hadn't shared my Ole Miss experience with, the time wouldn't have been filled with nearly as much fun or laughter.  Kerry is now what we call, faculty.  He's smart like that.









As for my Rebels, we're just chalking this up to a rebuilding year.  Let's just say I'm happy not to be the wife of Houston Nutt.  Being the coach is tough but being the wife that loves the coach, painful.  Routing for you Ole Miss football, Hotty Toddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment