Friday, December 24, 2010

MIA, I know.

I realize I've been slack on my post this week but I know you understand. It's been a busy week here with my mom and sister visiting early in the week and then my in laws making it in on Thursday to spend Christmas with us.

There's been lots of cooking, which leads to lots of eating, which leads to lots of time for catching up and enjoying each others company. I really do know I'm blessed to have these wonderful people in my life but even more blessed to call them family.

Jane went to bed without too much fuss tonight but I have a feeling tomorrow could be Christmas overload! Cookies have been left by the fireplace and she's already been up once dreaming about Santa claus. Sweet baby.

I'm including a link to north point's web page because they've created a 5 minute Christmas story link, www.northpoint.org, that we'll be checking out tomorrow. I just want to make sure we don't lose sight of what Christmas is all about.

It's going to be a wonderful Christmas here and maybe even white before the day is done. God is good. Goodnight,all.

No comments:

Post a Comment